So, let me clear up a few things in OOC, that uncertainty does not increase more than needed:
- I am collared and partnered to the same person. That is a private matter and not in any way carrying over to the Dark Den/PRG. The fact that i am collared, will not mirror in my actions as "Ma'am". Do not expect that.
- I roleplay only for one reason. And that is, to enjoy the time i am RPing. For this, RP needs to be at least a bit authentic. As much as we can not simply TP out of prisons, or read minds, we also have to recognize facts that are given in a certain RP-environment. As example: when i am in Gor, i do not appear there in an easter-bunny costume.
- I roleplay being the dictator, leader of a regime, in a corrupt country. Legal rights do not really exist and my word is the law. If you think that unrealistic, try in RL to go to a similar country and debate with their leaders. Good luck with that.
- If you then think you can at the PRG constantly call me belittling or ridiculing names, in public, bear with the consequences. And, if i give you around 3 chances to give in and correct your behavior, and you rather prefer to commit suicide then, be it. Just because you call yourself a dominant, or even just because you are a man, does not mean i will bow to you.
- Dominant men are welcome. I will not emasculate them or neuter them or whatever - as long as they leave me alone. If you want to "molest" me, do it in a convincing way. I am not a weak person that squirms and blushes and falls to her knees only because you call me names. That will rather earn you a pineapple in your butt. Best way, really is, to just treat me as an equal, then you have nothing to fear. I never harassed any dominant without reason. But all wannabes who tried to harass me, found it turning out not so well for them ICly.
For more questions, IM me inworld.