Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays

Nayeli, December 2011
An interesting year comes to its end. I want to say "Thank You" to my friends. I have experienced loyalty, support, friendship and love, from those close to me, from those who i thought were close, and still are, apparently, and from strangers.
Yes, of course, 2011 had also its fair share on people one rather wants to see leaving than coming. But should i honor them with going into details here? Rather not. They just don't deserve it.

So, let us focus on those good and nice encounters, on the friends. I wish all of you blessed holidays and a prosperous 2012. Let us look forward to what 2012 holds, in challenges, surprises, experiences.
And i would love, if next year, at the same time, i can still count you in as my friend.

Have a great 2012 and all your wishes may come true,

- Mama Allpa doctors and midwives
- Ava & Family
- Marvin and Lacey
- slut & vb
- Jarethe
- my star
- all who i met through this long year of 2011in nice ways, as there are customers, clients, co-developers, other creators, friends, lovers, etc etc

Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...