Sunday, April 7, 2013

How to not run a mall

Heads up:
if i, as client, as potential buyer, TP into your mall and am received by an automatic greeter that tells me my height, then i think, nice gadget. But:

  • If the height is still calculated wrongly despite all the infos one can get and should have as creator of stuff in SL - it is unprofessional and looks amateur
  • If you then even have the nerve to tell via your script how high my script load is - and demonstrate by that, that you are jsut another sheep following the trend that "scripts are evil, notecards are good" - it makes you even look more amateur.
Welcome your potential buyer. Don't pester them with unnecessary and wrong information.

I, for my part, TPed out again, to the other store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...